Home » » Happy Sunday Smoothie

Happy Sunday Smoothie

Written By Efi Fitriyyah on Wednesday, November 4, 2015 | 6:07 PM

Last sunday was  first   time i  made smoothie  from  water melon.  I was starving  and wanna have some meal.  But then,  i thought  what  if i seek what available  in the ice box first?  So, I found  one quarter  of watermelon, one mango and  some tiny  lemon.   Ok,  i've change  my mind.  I decided  to made  a smoothie.  Let  me call it  happy sunday  smoothie.   The taste was so good.  Now, I begin to think  to  make  another  smoothie  with the same  fruit. 

In the mean time, let me  share you this  recipe  first.  It's  so  easy. I bet  you  will  in love with this   one  too. Check  it  out!

http://www.smoothieslover.com/2015/11/happy-sunday-smoothie.html
Photo: Smoothies  Lover

All you  need  are:
  • 1 mango  (+ 250 gr)
  • 200 gr watermelon(pick the  red one)
  • a half or 1 lemon
  • 50 ml water
  • some ice cube  (optional)


How to made it?
Simply blend them for a while (45 seconds  or one minute).  If you  like  creamy texture,  you can add a half  of banana - anyway, if you have alergy  with this fruit,you may also  add  3-4   spoon of  plain yogurt. 

Serve  it chilly  more  tasty.

C'mon,  let's  made  it  and  have  a chilly  happy sunday smoothie.  

Noted: 
It's recomended  to  make  the smoothie  with  yellow  lemon to have  more  fresh  taste.  It doesn't matter  if  you  have  the green  one, but for me, it will left  a little  bitter  taste. 


SHARE

About Efi Fitriyyah

0 comments :

Post a Comment